Saturday, September 12, 2009

2009-10 NFC Predictions

I really have no idea, but I'll give it a shot anyways.....

NFC EAST:
1) New York Giants (11-5): The G men have some question marks at the WR position, but there's no question that their defense is nasty. They can sorta run the ball too.
2) Philadelphia Eagles (10-6): McNabb is so underrated. It's really a shame.
3) Dallas Cowboys (7-9): Look for another disappointing season for the Boys. I see this offense having trouble throwing the football, and their schedule presents some mismatches for them.
4) Washington Redskins (5-11): Jason Campbell sucks.

NFC NORTH:
1) Minnesota Vikings (10-6): Tough division to call because I see them beating up on each other a lot. Viking the most complete team here.
2) Green Bay Packers (9-7): I love the Packers to do big things this year. I'm totally undershooting my expectations honestly, but don't know about that fromt 7.
3) Chicago Bears (8-8): No longer an "elite defense". Jay Cutler alone won't make them tremendously better. Otherwise, Denver would've made the playoffs in that sorry division in the AFC last year.
4) Detroit Lions (5-11): Yep, I said 5-11. I think Detroit will be better this season.

NFC WEST:
1) Arizona Cardinals (11-5): Only if Warner stays healthy. If Leinert has to QB this team, this is not a playoff contender.
2) Seattle Seahawks (8-8): Only because I'm not completely sure of Hasselbeck's health. If he plays all 16, they could win 11.
3) San Francisco 49ers (8-8): I was always a Singletary fan and always hated the Niners. Passing game will be an issue.
4) St. Louis Rams (2-14): Will be the worst team in the NFL.

NFC SOUTH:
1) New Orleans Saints (11-5): Thank you Gregg Williams. Thank you!
2) Atlanta Falcons (10-6): A lot of offensive talent. Very dangerous team.
3) Carolina Panthers (7-9): Brutal schedule. Jake Delhomme on the decline.
4) Tampa Bay Bucs (6-10): Quarterback issues and a new head coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment